Blog

Appetite Suppression

There are both prescription medications and herbal supplements that can be used to help reduce appetite. These can be tools to assist in the weight loss process and for maintenance of healthy weight. The best diet in the world is the one you can stay on.

Sep 17th, 2019
Crush the Fat Genes

There are five factors to consider when trying to lose weight and keep it off for life. If only one or two are dealt with then only a little weight will come off and then it will return. Learn why being overweight is genetically based and to crush it.

Sep 10th, 2019
Routine

Staying in a routine will allow the body to burn fat and reach its ideal weight. Breaking routines stop or slow the weight loss process. Learn here how to take charge of your weight and health and get on a life routine that serves you and your body.

Sep 3rd, 2019
Attitude and Motivation

How we think and feel are great determinants of our success with weight loss. Our ability to change our thinking will change our body size. What we put into our minds determines our outlook on life. Will it be positive or negative?

Aug 27th, 2019
Stress Eating

We live stressful lives. Many times the stress drives us to overeat or eat the wrong foods as a way to seek comfort from our stress. These stress relieving behaviors can end in poor health and additional stress. Learn how to get control and live better.

Aug 20th, 2019
Self Talk

We all talk to ourselves. Constantly. Are you speaking nice to yourself or are you mentally beating yourself up? What you say is what you get. Time to practice positive, encouraging, exciting, forgiving, and loving self talk.

Aug 13th, 2019
See the World the Way you Want it

How we view our world and our situation is how we get to live. Change our vision and we can change our life. Living a positive, lesson filled life will create abundance, health, and happiness. Start smiling and live life to the fullest.

Aug 6th, 2019
Healthy Body - Going the Distance

We all want the perfect healthy body today. Sorry, it takes time and patience and improving our approach day in and day out. Over time though, persistent healthy choices will lead us to having the body of our dreams. Start today.

Jul 30th, 2019
More on Willpower and Discipline

Adding to my last post, Willpower plays about a 20% role in weight loss. The other 80% comes from a 5 step treatment plan...changing our nutrition, exercising daily, correcting metabolic and hormone functions, and adjusting our psychology about food.

Jul 14th, 2019
More Than Willpower

If you think the only reason you can't lose weight and keep it off is because you lack Willpower, you are wrong. You have Willpower and you've proven it in many areas of your life. You have a the medical disorder of Obesity or Overweight Syndrome.

Jul 13th, 2019
The Leaner Way to Health

We live in an Obesogenic world. That is, there are many things that make it easy to gain weight. First, understand that Obesity and Overweight Syndrome are genetically programmed disorders. They are diseases. They must be treated to be beaten.

Jun 22nd, 2019